- Amazon MQ is a managed message broker service for Apache ActiveMQ that makes it easy to set up and operate message brokers in the cloud.
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) (Amazon SQS) is a messaging queue service that handles message or work flows between other components in a system.
- Gearman provides a generic application framework to farm out work to other machines or processes that are better suited to do the work. It allows you to do work in parallel, to load balance processing, and to call functions between languages. It can be used in a variety of applications, from high-availability web sites to the transport of database replication events. In other words, it is the nervous system for how distributed processing communicates.
- Resque a rock-solid job queue, written in Ruby, backed by Redis.
- NATS is an open-source, high-performance, lightweight cloud messaging system.
- NSQ realtime distributed message processing at scale writte in GO
- Siberite is simple, lightweight, leveldb backed message queue
- Sidekiq is simple, efficient background processing for Ruby.