The best Fujifilm X-mount lenses
Best standard zoom lenses
The standard zoom lens is the photographer's handy multitool a variable lens capturing landscapes, groups, or architecture, and a telephoto to get closer to a distant subject or make a portrait.
- XF 16-55mm F2.8 LM WR - best standard zoom lense
- Sigma 18-50 F2.8 DC DN - zoom lens that is small with decent aparature
- You also may consider Fujinon XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR but there is notable lack in AF system that's specially in low light.
Best wide angel lenses
Technically, wide-angle lenses are those with focal lengths shorter than a ‘normal’ lens. But what’s ‘normal’? That’s based on a diagonal measurement of the individual camera’s sensor size. On an X Series camera, normal lenses are around 28mm, so anything under 28mm is wide angle. And that includes models with focal lengths like 16mm, 18mm, 23mm, and so on. (read more)
Best wide angel lenses are:
- Laowa 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D - ultra wide
- XF 18mm F1.4 R LM WR
- XF 23mm F1.4 R LM WR
- XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS WR - best zoom lens for landscapes
- Viltrox 13 mm F1.4
- XF 33mm F1.4 R LM WR