Free images catalogues
- Photopea - online Adobe Photoshop clone
- FaviconGrabber - free and opensource favicon grabber
- Google API - Google favicon service from Chrome
HTTP & web tools
- HTTPS certificates
- DIG - online DIG from Google
- HTTPBin - A simple HTTP Request & Response Service.
- Favicon Grabber - getting favicons from any URL
- Tailwind - A utility-first CSS framework
- PureCSS - A set of small, responsive CSS modules
- Boostrap - Build fast, responsive sites with Bootstrap
- Primer CSS - CSS Framework from GitHub
- Wasabi Wallet - Wasabi is an open-source, non-custodial, privacy-focused Bitcoin wallet for Desktop, that implements trustless CoinJoin.
- Amazon MQ is a managed message broker service for Apache ActiveMQ that makes it easy to set up and operate message brokers in the cloud.
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) (Amazon SQS) is a messaging queue service that handles message or work flows between other components in a system.
- Gearman provides a generic application framework to farm out work to other machines or processes that are better suited to do the work. It allows you to do work in parallel, to load balance processing, and to call functions between languages. It can be used in a variety of applications, from high-availability web sites to the transport of database replication events. In other words, it is the nervous system for how distributed processing communicates.
- Resque a rock-solid job queue, written in Ruby, backed by Redis.
- NATS is an open-source, high-performance, lightweight cloud messaging system.
- NSQ realtime distributed message processing at scale writte in GO
- Siberite is simple, lightweight, leveldb backed message queue
- Sidekiq is simple, efficient background processing for Ruby.
- MongoDB is a general purpose, document-based, distributed database built for modern application developers and for the cloud era. No database makes you more productive.
- Couchbase is open source the NoSQL database, distributed, document-oriented engagement database. It exposes a fast key-value store with managed cache for sub-millisecond data operations, purpose-built indexers for fast queries and a powerful query engine for executing SQL-like queries
- Amazon DynamoDB is a key-value and document database that delivers single-digit millisecond performance at any scale. It's a fully managed, multiregion, multimaster, durable database with built-in security, backup and restore, and in-memory caching for internet-scale applications.
- Cloud Firestore is the successor to Firebase's original databasing system, Real-time Database, and allows for nested documents and fields rather than the tree-view provided in the Real-time Database.
- Apache Cassandra is a free and open-source, distributed, wide column store, NoSQL database management system designed to handle large amounts of data across many commodity servers, providing high availability with no single point of
- Unbounded is the First Programmable NoSQL Database Effortlessly scale your data in the cloud using the language you already know.
- PostgreSQL, also known as Postgres, is a free and open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) emphasizing extensibility and technical standards compliance. It is designed to handle a range of workloads, from single machines to data warehouses or Web services with many concurrent users. It is the default database for macOS Server, and is also available for Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and Windows.
- MariaDB is a community-developed, commercially supported fork of the MySQL relational database management system (RDBMS), intended to remain free and open-source software under the GNU General Public License. Development is led by some of the original developers of MySQL, who forked it due to concerns over its acquisition by Oracle Corporation in 2009.
- FaunaDB is a global serverless database that gives you ubiquitous, low latency access to app data, without sacrificing data correctness and scale. Database built for serverless, featuring native GraphQL
- InfluxDB - Real-time visibility into stacks, sensors and systems
Cloud data storages
- iCloud - Cloud Kit from Apple
- Mongo Atlas - Mongo
- Parse - Parse Server
- MediaFire - 10GB free storage
- Degoo - 100 GB free cloud space
- That One Privacy site - The site is meant to be a resource for those who value their privacy, specifically for those looking to escape from the abundance of biased, bought-and-paid-for shillery on the subject.
Free icons & emoji